Happy Wednesday!! And what a happy Wednesday it is! I get to go home in two days, My mommy is coming home today, I get to see my family, I work long hours today and tomorrow, Life is beautiful! I know that sounds a little weird, but I've been in a really good mood the last few days, and I don't know why. Everything is just wonderful lately. I love it! I think it's because I'm going home. I get to see my brothers and sisters and mommy and daddy, and step-mom, and best friend, and other best friends. Life is great.

Lets see...what do I have to do today....Oh! Absolutly nothing! I have to take a shower and go to work eventually...but that's not until 3 in the wee afternoon hours.

It's Whitney's birthday today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 20! She's not a teenager anymore. I remember when it was my birthday and I stopped being a teenager....wow...those were some good times.

Well...being as it's only a quarter to ten and I haven't been up for more than an hour, there's not much for me to say, so time for the shout out!

Shout Out #1 Goes To: WHITNEY!!! Just because it's her birthday.
Shout Out #2 Goes To: SHANE!!! Just because he's on my side most the time, and he invites me to go places when he knows I don't want to go home. Then he tells me I can sleep on his couch if I would like to, just so I don't have to go home. He's a really nice kid. I had some problems with him earlier in the school year, but I really like him. He's quickly becoming one of my really good friends.
Shout Out #3 Goes To: KYLE!!! Just because he bought this girl a dozen roses because she was having a hard time. He really likes the girl, but they've never met. Still...he spent 42 bucks on Roses for her. What a nice guy!
Shout Out #4 Goes To: HOLLY!!! Just because she's so cool! She's helped me out a lot lately, and she's earned a well deserved shout out...and some cookies...
Shout Out #5 Goes To: ME!!! Just because...um...who gives themselves a shout out? Honestly! I deserve one. :P

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

0 Comments: