It's been a while, hasn't it? Goodness, lots has gone on. Well, lots and then not so much. Just a lot of the same old.

In recent news: Sam came home from his mission yesterday. Hoo-ray! Got to hang out with him today. It was good but interesting. There were lots of things going through my head tonight. Lots of things I'm not going to post here, and have written down elsewhere to protect my own self. Selfish I know, but right now, at 1:30 in the morning, I don't really care.

Lets be honest, that's really the only real news that's been going on in my life. Um, cleaned my apartment yesterday. That was fun. Not! It was pretty much way discusting. Oh well. That's what you get for living with three other girls where each fends for herself.

You know, I really should be getting to bed...I'm way tuckered out. It doesn't help that the last few days I've gone to bed well past 4 and woken up earlier than anyone who goes to bed past 4 should ever be allowed to.

PS: Happy Easter!

Shout out tonight goes to my family. They're always so happy to see me. I have the best family ever.

Peace!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

0 Comments: