Do you ever have those days where you're just not quite sure what to think or even if you should at all? Today has been one of those days. Don't ask me why, because I'm not quite sure. That sounds weird huh? I know, it is weird, but that's just how I feel today. So really, this blog entry has no point, and that's okay right? Isn't that what blogs are all about? Yeah, that's what I thought. Uh!
Yeah so...the only problem with a pointless not quite sure what to think blog is that I don't really have anything to say. Wow...that's too bad idnit?
Shout out time I guess... Shout out goes to...Maria first. It's her reception tonight. I'm way excited for her, though at the same time, it is really weird that she's married. REALLY weird. Second shout out goes to my sister Sarah. She did my hair so cute today! I'm a bride's maid at Maria's reception, so I had to have cute hair, and Sarah is my resident hair stylist, so it all fits great. Third and last, but not least, shout out goes to Mom. She is currently sewing my bride's maid dress right now. She tries so hard, even if it is frustrating at times.
Well that's it for today folks! Keep off drugs, and we'll see ya next time!
Lily Hits the Double Digits
8 years ago






0 Comments:
Post a Comment