Hey! Guess what! I'm alive again! At least for a while. Thought I might as well put some pictures up here from the wedding and stuff. Couldn't hurt right?
coming out of the temple
The temple kiss! Aww!
We're such posers
Apparently I had something in my nose. Thanks for watching out for me Jen!
Me and My Brook. I like this picture. So cute! (By the way, Jen, I still need your pictures. You too Nate)
He got caked in the face! (Okay, I did it. Cake, to the face, under the trellis.) That's alright, he got cake down my dress. :P
AWW! Cake Kisses!
THE HONEYMOON!
THE HONEYMOON!
For our honeymoon we got to spend a WHOLE WEEK in california. We went to Sea World, Universal Studios, San Deigo Zoo, and of course, Disneyland! We don't have a lot of pictures to share cause we were having so much fun! (That and I was really sick, so we usually didn't get started until late.) Here's some pictures from our adventures.
Waiting for the Samu Show to start. It was SO hot that day, even in San Diego. No breeze or anything, just HOT.
Yay Shamu!
The Seymore and Clyde show was fun. That was TR's favorite part of Sea World
We saw Famingos...TR likes this picture.
Ooh...California sunset.
What?! TR surprised me by taking me to WICKED?! Oh...no...no he didn't, that's just a poster at Unversal.
HULK SMASH!
The traditional Universal Studios picture.
We saw the pandas at the zoo. That was really cool.
TR's Hand is almost the same size as a gorillas. Am I surprised? No...no I'm not.
His foot is bigger
And DISNEYLAND!! This is the only picture we took cause we kept forgetting that we had the camera, and honestly, we really were just having too much fun. We look kind of weird in this one, but oh well. We had a good time anyway.
And there you have it folks! Hopefully the internet we're using will be more reliable and I'll be able to post more pictures and stories and such for you guys, especially those living so far away (not for long!) Love ya!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment