PRESENTS!


Exactly two weeks from today is TR's first birthday with me! I'm so excited!! He's got a brother that's just older than him (Edit for Jessica: by a year and 13 days) and he hasn't had his very own birthday for a long time (besides on his mission, but that doesn't count cause he wasn't around family) so I'm REALLY excited to help him celebrate his birthday. I already got his presents and everything! I can't tell you what they are, cause he might read this before then. See if you can guess just by looking at the packages. Now the real question is this: Can I keep them a secret for two whole weeks?!

Monday, November 12, 2007

2 Comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Ummmm.... a Whoopie Cushio (on top), a squirt gun (in the middle), and something in a shoe box (on the bottom). I can't wait to find out if I was right!
-Jessica
P.S. How is his brother 13 days older then him?
P.P.S. Nate thinks it's the bottom one is a snake... or a rat... or a rat killing a snake. (I can't wait to find out that he's NOT right. *blech*)
-J

Rachel And Thomas said...

Nate should know what the bottom one is, he looked at them with me online when I was at your house one day.
First PS Answer: He just turned 23 on Tuesday. A year and 13 days. Maybe I should fix that.