This week at school has been spirit week, and I have loved every minute of it! I wasn't all too into spirit week when I was in high school, but now (maybe because I can't really do it anymore) I'm crazy about it! It went like this:
Monday- Crazy Sock Day
Tuesday- Sports Day
Wednesday- School Shrit and Jeans Day
Thursday- Dress Up Like Your Favorite Character From A Book Day
Friday- Pajama Day
Monday I wore three different pairs of socks; some green and red ones, some blue ones with chicks on them, and some valentines ones (Thanks Mom!). The kids thought they were great!
Tuesday I wore some of TR's basktball shorts and an old SUU shirt I had (Thanks TR!)
Wednesday I wore my "Super Second Graders" shirt and jeans (Thank you Mrs. Beavers!)
Thursday (today) I wore my gold dress and cream gloves from Andrea's wedding, (Thank you Andrea and your mom), did my hair all cutesy (Thanks Sarah for the tips!).

I was Miss Elizabeth Bennet!(Thanks again TR for the nametag, even if my kids couldn't read cursive!)
Friday (tomorrow) I'm going to wear my pink plaid pajama pants, a liken shirt, and my robe with my pink slippers (Thanks again Mom!!), and then spirit week will be over, and it will all be back to normal. It's fun sometimes to get out of the norm though and have anventure, don't you think?






2 Comments:
yay! Fun, fun and you look bee u ti ful!!! Love you rach glad you are enjoying life!
So PRETTY!!!
Post a Comment