So tonight, at midnight, the last book in the Twilight series comes out. The last one from Bella's point of view that is. Yes, I'm the good little fan that goes to the bookstore and reserves her copy (and a copy for her dear sister), and attends the party the night of for the fun of it, but this morning TR's older brother Calvin (who we are going to the party with tonight) called and said "HEY! If you want to come stand in line with me for your wristband you can." I'm thinking Wristband?! LINE?! So then I figure what the heck? TR has to work over there anyway, and it's not like I'm doing anything else today but reading The Host, why not? On our way, TR and I glanced at the line. From the parkway it looked like it went to the side of the building and that was it. No biggie. I dropped TR off at work, parked the car and went to find Calvin. I walked to what I thought was the end of the line...and kept walking...down the side of the building. Thinking it couldn't go around the back, I called Calvin to see where he was. Keep in mind this was 9:45 in the morning. They didn't even start handing out wristbands until 9. Calvin didn't answer so I figured I'd just go to the end of the line only to find out it did in fact loop around to the back of the building! AND around the corner to the side of the building NEXT to the Barnes and Noble building! It was crazy!
See that guy with his arms in the air? That's Calvin. That's where we were on the back side of the building (you can kinda see the corner to the left)Those three girls behind us were crazy, but funny too.
This was the line behind us.
An hour and half later, I got my wristband.My efforts were rewarded with a banana slurpee! YAY!!! I'm looking forward to the party tonight, it should be fun. Calvin and I have decided that Team Grimm (Me, Calvin, TR, and Whitney) is going to win the trivia game...we'll see. There are some pretty crazy fans out there. ;)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment