Today TR and I added to our family! No, we didn't have a baby, and we branched out from dogs. We got ourselves a pair of Zebra Finches!

Aren't they cute? The one on the right is Copernicus and the one on the left is Mabel. (can you guess which is the girl and which is the boy? And Which musical gone movie in 1983 we've been watching?)

Mimi is very interested in their chirping and their little noises. I'm not sure what she thinks they are (squeaky toys maybe?), but I think it might take it a few days for her to get 100 percent used to her new little brother and sister. Truth for all oldest siblings, no?
Linus isn't as interested in them as Mimi is, but maybe that's just because he's more laid back than Mimi. We're really excited to have these new additions to our family!
2 Comments:
Yay for birdies! Let us know how the pups and the birdies get along. I'm worried about adding a cat to our family once we move. Granted, cats are more likely to attack birds than dogs are.... :)
Your bird is out of his cage fairly often. Ours won't ever come out of their cage. They're not supposed to, really. They're not bread to be tame. LOL
Post a Comment