Zoo Lights!

Last year we went with our friends to the Zoo Lights display at the Hogle Zoo, and we had such a fun time that we decided to do it again this year! This year was BITTER cold, so I didn't take many pictures. Hardly any of the animals were out because it was just so cold out. Even the polar bear was hiding in it's cave. 
Daddy Loves the walrus
 We bundled Molly up as best we could, but she was still freezing by the end, not to mention it was way past her bed time by the time we got up there. Look at those rosy cheeks!


She loved seeing all the lights though. We got to visit the seals again too, which were about the only animals out. I was glad I wasn't as pregnant this year as I was last year because it made walking around and pushing the stroller not so bad. I would have liked the extra warmth though.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

0 Comments: