Baby Shower!

Lucky for me, I have the greatest family ever! Days after we found out about our baby being a boy, I was thrown a baby shower! We were going to go to lunch anyway, just as a girls day out kind of thing because I was having a baby and didn't really need anything since I already had everything girl. All of a sudden I needed EVERYTHING, and only had a month to get ready. My friends and family really pulled through for me and I had more than enough for our little Malcolm when he came.





I love the monkey bum!



I also got a really nice double stroller that fit the carseat on the back, and Molly in the front. Eventually it'll turn into a sit n' stand type stroller, and I LOVE IT! It's a beast of a stroller, but I love every bit of it. I had told Sarah that I wanted one for my birthday since I was going to have two babies 15 months apart, and Molly didn't show any signs of wanting to walk at all. It would be nice to have one even if she did decide she wanted to walk. Then I told her that I was thinking we were going to get one with our tax return this year. We had already gotten our crib for the new baby and a stroller seemed like the next logical purchase. Little did I know that Sarah had been very sneaky and collaborated with my friends and family to get me the exact stroller I was looking at. I had even shown this stroller to Andrea after the fact, and Andrea was super sneaky about it too. Sarah was very adamant that I wait until after my shower to see what I got, that way if I got gift cards or something like that, then I wouldn't have to foot the bill of a big purchase like that on my own. She made a good point, and I decided to wait. I was SO surprised when she brought it to my shower! And she'd had it for MONTHS before I had even told her I was considering buying one, and I had no idea! Sneaky sneaky! 

Saturday, March 09, 2013

0 Comments: