Of course, the week I go back to work, I catch something and end up sick. I hate being sick, but when you're a working mom, you have to just suck it up and move on with life. That is, until your kids get sick.
Molly doesn't usually get sick, which I attribute to her getting so sick so early in life, but when she does get sick it is the most pathetic thing ever.
She had a fever of almost 102, and she was just miserable. You could tell she wasn't feeling well because she cuddled up right next to TR for the entire night. She didn't want to read books, she didn't want to watch Wreck-It Ralph, she just wanted to be cuddled with Daddy.
FB Post May 29: My poor Molly hasn't been this miserable sick since she was just a few weeks old. :( We've been up watching Baby Einsteins since 4, next to an open window to try and get her fever down. My poor girl.
![]() |
| Finally back asleep around 8:30 am. |
I am so grateful for my healthy kids!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment