FB Post Feb 14: Excited to spend the evening with the Tanner kids! Lots of fun things planned! Thanks Sarah Mathews Tanner and Johnny Tanner for going on a cruise and Annebel Meredith for going to dinner so TR and I can play the fun aunt and uncle again. They're always thinking of my best interests. ;)
While Sarah and Johnny were on the Lansing trip this year, TR and I got to play with the kids for Valentines day! I figured TR would be working that night, so I had planned on hanging out with the kids so mom could go out to her planned dinner with Alan, Daniel, and Hillary. TR ended up working the day shift and had the night to come play with us! We made heart shaped pizzas, had chocolate strawberries, and decorated heart shaped cookies!
TR made the pizza dough, and everyone got to put their own toppings on their individual pizzas. The girls really liked making their own pizza, especially the little girls.
Molly was already tired by the time we started in on the pizza making, but she was a good sport and sat through it.
 |
| Branson takes his pizza making seriously! |
After we made the pizzas, and while they were still in the oven we decorated cookies! Thank heavens for Macey's and their delicious pre-made sugar cookies, plus their tubs of red, white, and pink buttercream frosting! It made this activity a total breeze, and oh so fun!
 |
| He's on a mission. A serious cookie frosting mission. |
 |
| Daniell's cookie |
 |
| Allie's Cookie |
 |
| Branson's Cookie |
 |
| Savannah's Cookie |
 |
| Lizzie's Cookie. |
I'm pretty sure Savannah and Lizzie were just trying to see how much candy they could get on one cookie, cause I told them they could eat them after dinner.
We ate our pizza and strawberries. By the time we were done it was WAY past bed time, so the kids didn't get to eat their cookies until the next day. It was so fun to play with them though!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment