So really, I've been having a really good and a really bad weekend. It's been a mix of feelings. I cried all day sunday, and had a really fun day yesterday with NO SCHOOL!! Yeah baby!
I went sledding with Al, Lacy, and for the first bit, Anna. It was so much fun, but I am SO sore today. I have bruises that I don't even know how to describe. My torso hurts too. I totally biffed on the snowboard that we had. I think with proper boots and bindings I would be okay. Alaina and I are going to go snowboarding when we both have the money to do so. I'm way excited. I was going to check on lift tickets...snap!
Anyway- I think I'm going to hit the shout out. Tonight it goes to Camilla for caring enough to know that I'm not okay, even when I say I am. She's such a good best friend.
Well, I'm out. Peace!!
Lily Hits the Double Digits
8 years ago






0 Comments:
Post a Comment