CONGRATS TO KELLI AND KIRK!! They are now Mr. and Mrs. Blake!! Congrats! It was so good to go to their reception. Kirk even gave me a hug. I wasn't expecting that one. It was nice though.
I would also like to thank Warren for coming to the reception early too. It was good to see him and I didn't have to hang out all alone. I love that kid like a brother.
Anyway, that's really all I have the brains for right now. It's quarter to two and I just watched some REALLY trippy Anime... I just wanted to congratulate Kelli and Kirk. I love those kids...Love 'em.
Shout out goes to...take a guess...Kelli and Kirk! Many happy wishes for your future. :D Second shout out goes to Warren for making me not look like such a loser because I wasn't sitting by myself. Thanks bro!!
Lily Hits the Double Digits
8 years ago






0 Comments:
Post a Comment