So- I just got home from the best concert ever!! "Ceran Aid" was the LDS concert of the year! It featured artists such as Alex Boye, Dalynn Vale Baylis, George Dyer, Peter Brienhold, Katherine Nielson, Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band, and more. It was absolutely amazing! You know what the best part of it was? 100% of the proceeds went to the Ceran family! Wow. There are several way to donate, and I'll mention those later (just in case anyone but Andrea happens to stumble on this website) but this concert was by far the most entertaining. I bawled. This family is absolutely amazing. To learn more about their story visit the Ceran Family Fund page. This family really is an inspiration to everyone, LDS and non alike. Absolutely amazing.

Shout out goes to this amazing family. They're so strong. I know I wouldn't be able to do what they're doing. Check out the website- you'll see what I mean.

How to donate:
-Visit the Ceran Family Fund page. This has a listing of ways to help out the Ceran family
-Now through January 31, purchase the Samuel the Lamanite pop-up CD/DVD combo pack from the Liken website using the promo code CERAN. 100% of the proceeds go to the Ceran family, but only until the 31st.
-Purchase the Ceran Aid CD. Highlights from tonight's concert. Warning: May cause tears to flow freely- whether you knew the Cerans or not. Like I said earlier- I absolutely bawled. The CD also includes a song written by Ian Ceran, a victim of this terrible tragedy.

We really would like to continue to do all we can to help out this wonderful family in their time of need. Thank you for your support.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

0 Comments: