For Nate And Jessica:
Here are some pictures of Me and TR on Valentines day. I have more pictures of other times, but these are the only ones I currently have on my computer. Love ya!!

This one is my favorite. ------>
I like this one too.


I put this one on there specifically for Nate so he can start "getting used to the idea" of TR and I together. His glasses are kinda falling down, but it was sweltering in that room, so I'm not gonna hold that against him.----->

<------ He's a goober, but I love him lots.

But I sure looked cute!! ---->
This one is my favorite. ------>
I like this one too.
I put this one on there specifically for Nate so he can start "getting used to the idea" of TR and I together. His glasses are kinda falling down, but it was sweltering in that room, so I'm not gonna hold that against him.----->
<------ He's a goober, but I love him lots.
But I sure looked cute!! ---->






0 Comments:
Post a Comment