Guess what y'all! I haven't died!! Just been super busy, and since it's nearly three in the morning, and I've got a BUSY day tomorrow, I'm going to make this short.
TR and I went and got our engagement pictures today!! I'm so excited!! Misty did a good job. I'll post some when I get my CD- I swear it.
Tomorrow we're going to Ikea! I'm stoked!! I can hardly wait. And then it's Casi's baby shower!!! WOOT!! I finally get a fat picture of her! I'm excited. And then Allie's Ballet recital, and dinner with TR's family...it's gonna be packed.
Jennifer is going to have her baby on Monday!! I'm so excited to see little Sammy! I'm sure he'll be just as cute as the other kids are. Mom's going up there for a week, so next week should be pretty crazy, but that's okay- I think I can manage.
Anyway- in order to be perky- I'm going to bed. Shout out today goes to Misty. She's one funny lady, and super props to her for doing my pictures. ^_^ They're amazing. Goodnight y'all!
Lily Hits the Double Digits
8 years ago






0 Comments:
Post a Comment