Ugh! I need a vacation!! This week has been something else. If there is ever one week in my life that I DO NOT want to repeat...this would be it. Well...maybe. There are a couple of others that come to mind, but this would definatley be one of them.
Oh well I guess that's what life is all about isn't it? Yeah, times like that. well I promised y'all some pictures, and so I should probably make good on that huh? Here's some of my favorites.



These are some of our engagement pictures. I'm not putting all of the ones I like on here because what fun would it be to get our invitation if you know what all the pictures look like? There's no fun in that. So I'm going to put...one more on here, and that will have to do until another day and another time. Enjoy what you can get!




Shout out for today goes to TR. He's amazing. I love him lots, and he always knows just what to do or say to make me feel 100% better. Yay for getting married!!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

0 Comments: