6 Months!

That's Right! TR and I have been married for a whole 6 months! When you think of the years we have ahead of us, 6 months seems so little a time, but when you think of what was going on last year (thanks a lot Sarah! Sheesh! Got me thinking with that tag, and you know how dangerous is it when the girls in our family start thinking!) 6 months is a long time! So I thought I would take a little trip down memory lane, and you're invited!

The Valentines Dance at the Provo City Library. This was shortly after we started dating, and soon after we knew we were supposed to get married.

We got engaged!!

We went down to Vegas to visit some of TR's family

We colored some eggs with Sarah's family for Easter

We went with Branson's class on a field trip to the Hansen Planetarium

We met Bishop Galuka (spelling is probably wrong)

We painted our new apartment

We got married! (I personally think this was the best part)

We went on a honeymoon.

We lived in our apartment.

We celebrated TR's Birthday

We went to the festival of trees with Branson, Allie, and Daniell

We did Lucia with my class...

And family.

We got Linus.

We celebrated Christmas

We moved.

And everything else that happened between the time we moved and the present has just recently been posted on the blog, so I won't go into that. My life is blessed. I'm so fortunate to have a husband like TR and I'm looking forward to the many years, and eternities we will be able to share together.

From everlasting to everlasting.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

1 Comment:

Kirk said...

This was fun to read and look through! Congratulations on your happiness!