I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged! See Sarah? I do blog...once in a while.


1. What was the best thing you cooked last week?

Sauteed Mushrooms and Steak

2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
I would take TR to Europe and spend all the time we could there.

3. When was the last time you cried?
I think I cried...Just a few days ago, over something trivial I'm sure.

4- Five things you were doing 10 years ago?

1- Enjoying the last of my pre-teen years

2- Waiting anxiously for the next letter from Nate

3- LOVING Young Womens

4- Trying to get by in my 6th grade math class

5- Waiting on Sarah after she had Branson.

5 - Five things you were doing 5 years ago?

1- "Love's The Best Doctor"

2- Changing my "group" of friends.

3- The Resident babysitter.

4- Trying to get decent grades

5- Healing my broken hand.

6- Five things you were doing 1 year ago?

1- Dating TR

2- Preparing for a mission

3- Living at home

4- Working at Liken

5- Loving my brand new puppy Mimi

7 - Seven of your favorite hobbies:

1- Blogging

2- Teaching/Aiding at my school

3-Movies

4- Rockband

5- Reading

6- Talking on the phone

7- Playing with neices and nephews

8 - Five favorite foods:

1- Swedish Meatballs

2- Stroganoff

3- Brisket Sloppy Joes

4- Swedish Pancakes

5- Ceaser Got Smoked from the smokehouse.

Five places you’ve been:

1- Sweden

2- Hawaii

3- Florida

4- California (Disneyland to be specific)

5- Savannah, Georgia

10- Five favorite memories: (in no particular order)

1- Marrying TR

2- Painting our first apartment

3- Getting Engaged

4- Going Through The Temple.

5- HSM Pinafore And Les Mis in High School

6- Going to Disneyland, San Diego Zoo, Universal Studios, and Sea World with TR for our honeymoon

People I will be tagging are: Casi, Kelli, Jessica, and TR cause I feel like it. Okay taggies, copy and paste and put your own answers in, then tag at least four other people.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

0 Comments: