We Love Jesus


I just wanted to post this on here cause I'm particularly proud of how it turned out. I think this is my favorite part of our house. The big picture in the back is my picture of the Timpanogos Temple (Which is where we got married) that TR got me for my birthday. We got the Christus for Christmas from Dad and Amy, I got the willow tree nativity from TR's mom for Christmas, the frame in the middle says "Family, the center of life's meaning" and the pictures on the side are some of our engagement pictures that were on the table at our wedding. I just wanted to share it with those who haven't seen it. It's in a central place in our home, just as Jesus Christ is the center of our lives and marriage. We love Jesus, and He loves us too.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

0 Comments: