Last Of The Big Spenders

Here are some of our biggest purchases of the year! We'll start at the beginning (cause it's a very good place to start) and go to the end (since that seems the practical place to finish).

Shoes for me! TR bought me some new shoes for our "Anniversary" (we went on our first date a year ago) $7.50 at Famous Footwear!

A SNOW SHOVEL!! I didn't realize how much we would need one of these, and I'm sure glad we found one at Home Depot. IFA didn't even have one!

A heater! It's so nice to have a house with central heating, but TR often gets too warm while I'm still freezing. So to accomidate both of us, TR bought me a little heater. Hopefully it will keep our gas prices down.

Linus was interested in the heater too. He knew better than to put his nose on it though.

TR even read the instructions! YAY!

Digital...Ooooo.

Pretty.

We really have to thank the Martineaus for this one. This is what we got from them for our Wedding/Christmas present. Thank you! We fully enjoy and love it!

Linus got a new Kennel! He outgrew Mimi's old one so fast. He could barely fit in it anymore. This one is over twice the size of the old one! Hopefully he won't outgrow this one for quite a while if ever.

Linus AND Mimi fit in this one at the same time! TR likes to call this their mug shots or prison photo. Linus is getting SO big!! He was half that size not even a month ago! I can't believe it!

Now for our only really "For Fun" purchase. I'm gonna put in a series of pictures. Lets see if you can guess it before you get to the last one.


If you didn't get it from that last one here's a full shot of the box.



That's right, we got rock band! And we LOVE IT!! I love that we can play it together and the most of the music in it is good stuff. TR is usually on drums and I usually take over the guitar (mostly cause it's easier.)

Those are our big purchases for the year. Sometimes it's nice to have that little bit of extra money that, even after you've paid tithing and put some away in savings you can afford to spend it on some of the things that make life a little nicer.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

0 Comments: