So, the 13th was my 23rd Birthday, so I thought I would post 23 things I've learned this last year!
- College Biology is not as easy as High School Biology. Go figure.
- I have the greatest husband in the world.
- I can get REALLY moody for weeks on end, and TR still loves me.
- I really like getting mail.
- Moving right after Christmas isn't the greatest time.
- I have no artistic abilities. At all.
- Doing something you love makes everything better.
- Finding a job you love makes it so much easier to get up in the morning.
- Not getting a job you love back gives you a crazy sense of determination.
- I can live without carbonation
- I don't like to live without carbonation.
- Sometimes people say hurtful things, just to be hurtful.
- Sometimes it's an accident.
- I have some of the greatest friends in the world.
- We have a LOT of movies.
- I cherish each day with my family.
- Death, or Life, can take you completely by surprise.
- I was more attached to Mor Far than I thought I was. I still cry over him often.
- I love living next door to Nate and Jessica.
- I need new recipes.
- Kids are the greatest things on this earth.
- If one of my dogs got lost, died, or ran away I would be crushed.
- I don't want a little dog right now. Maybe later, but now my two big ones are just fine for me!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment