Disneyworld!

I know, I know! It's been almost two whole weeks! I can't believe we've been home so long already (I'm just now getting to the laundry! How sad!) But, after getting caught up (somewhat) on school, family, life, and being sick I've finally made it to blogging! Yay!

We got to the airport early to take some pictures!
And wait for the plane I guess.

Notice how all the kids are wearing LONG SLEEVES? It was cold.
(I love Savannah's face in this picture)

The Dreams come true parade! (I had that song stuck in my head all week)

The first ride we did was Pirates. It's the tradition!

This is for Nate and Tim. Yes- I did go on Splash Mountain (Twice even!), and YES- it STILL scares me to death. Thanks a lot. :P

I got to get a Happy Birthday Pin on my Disney Birthday! It was really weird though. Random people (mostly Disney staff) would wish me a happy birthday all over the place and I kept thinking "Weird! How did they know it was....oh yeah."

We took the bigger kids on Space Mountain while the little kids did little kid rides with the other adults. It was fun to spend time with just the big kids too.
TR got his face painted for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween.

See? I was Dorothy and he was my Cowardly Lion! :)
(see that pink thing on my head? That's kind of a funny story. I'll have to tell you sometime)

I took this picture for Nate! Mmm- Turkey Legs!

It was so good I even gnawed on the bone!
(Okay, so it's TR's drumstick bone, but still...yummy!)

TR and I took Ella and Branson to Disney's Hollywood Studios on the last day. They wanted to ride the Tower of Terror! Lucky for me, TR took them and I got to stay outside the ride.

Don't they look Terrified?

TR wanted this, but his head was too big to fit in it, so a picture had to do.

This one is for Nate too. We spent all week trying to find this statue so we could take this specific picture. Come to find out, at the END of the LAST DAY we found it! Right at the front gates. We just always walked around it.

Happy Disney World Picture!!

And that's that! It was so much fun and SO relaxing, but as all good things always do, it had to end. Even though I wish I was still there, I'm so glad to be home. I missed my dogs and my little blue house with my own bed (even though the beds at the hotel were AMAZING, I still missed my own bed). I missed the girls next door, my friends, and everything else I love about where I live. Thanks so much Dad and Amy for the much needed break! It was the best time we've had all year!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

0 Comments: