24 inches across
Too big for TR and I to even eat half!
A specialty of Pirate Island Pizza in Orem.
Tasty Tasty!!
And doesn't TR's face just look funny in this picture? I didn't realize the pan was so hot. >.<
Too big for TR and I to even eat half!
A specialty of Pirate Island Pizza in Orem.
Tasty Tasty!!
And doesn't TR's face just look funny in this picture? I didn't realize the pan was so hot. >.<
This is just one of the many adventures we've had. Once school gets settled (and paid for, but that's a different story all together) I'll be able to blog more about all our fun adventures.
Thanks to Sarah, Johnny, Branson, Daniell, and Savannah for helping us finish this baby off (there was still four pieces remaining when we left Sarah's house) and for letting us hang out for a little while this afternoon! We love you!!
Thanks to Sarah, Johnny, Branson, Daniell, and Savannah for helping us finish this baby off (there was still four pieces remaining when we left Sarah's house) and for letting us hang out for a little while this afternoon! We love you!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment