For my birthday, I took the day off so we could go to the Hogle Zoo. I hadn't been for a few years, and I was really looking forward to seeing the new(ish) Rocky Shores exhibit. I was also excited to take Molly to the zoo for her first time. She loves animals.
Since it was close to Halloween (my favorite holiday), she got to show her Halloween spirit. Look at those little piggies! I love them!
It was a pretty cold day, but that didn't matter much to her. She was standing almost all by herself, supported against the glass of the seal tank, of course. The seals were swimming around and around, and she loved to see them.
Every time one of the seals would swim in front of her, her eyes would go big and she'd exclaim "Oh Wow! Oh Wow!"
It must have been close to feeding time, because their polar bear was just sitting in the cement enclosure instead of out and about in it's nice new home. She was still pretty impressive just to look at.
Molly loves giraffes. I take the blame for that mostly. Even before she was born she had giraffe toys and stuffed animals. Giraffe print clothes, etc. She was super excited to see the new baby giraffe at the zoo. It was so cute!
Tired baby!
We had a great trip to the zoo, and I had a wonderful birthday with my family and friends! It was so fun to watch Molly see the animals as up close and personal as she could get.















0 Comments:
Post a Comment