Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009!

Even though I promised pictures and more posts over the break (which I still need to do, and still have all sorts of ideas for) I don't have the pictures on the computer at the moment. So I thought I would take an idea from my sister-in-law and do some numbers from 2008!

2 dogs that we adopted this year
1 Fawn that left our house in August
500+ Hours spent at Sam and Andrea's house
1st Anniversary TR and I got to celebrate
4 Sealings we got to go to
$45 the most we paid to fill our car with gas
1 year we've lived in the little blue house!
5 jobs we've had this year
1 semesters I spent at school
384 hours spent doing homework or studying
4 Finals taken
12 credit hours taken
4 flowers painted on our wall
7 days spent in Florida
25 days I was sick after Florida
2 boxes of holiday decorations gotten from my mom
6 speeches given in Public Speaking class
21 second graders missed by Mrs. Grimm
1 night spent by myself while TR was in St. George
5000+ moments where I laughed until I cried.
2 perfect dogs
$650 spend on Linus for surgeries, medicines, ice packs, pedialite, and emergency vet visits.
1 little buddy that didn't die.
4 friends who we helped move into their own houses
1 Little Boy who loves me most (shhh, don't tell his mom.)
1,000,000 minutes spent cuddling with my husband
1 Husband who constantly keeps me falling in love with him
2 Jobs TR hated
40 hours a week TR works at a job that he loves
$800 spend on dog food this year
1 family reunion attended and loved
4 Siblings living in the Provo/Orem area who I love to see.
1 family in Arizona that is missed


About a Bazillion unforgettable moments!

Happy 2009 Everyone! I promise, real posts soon to follow, but TR's computer has acquired a virus which we are trying to get fixed. Soon though! Love you!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

0 Comments: