My dogs for some reason love to be around me more than any other person, including TR. They always lounge with me. I love that they want to be around me. Makes my heart all warm and fuzzy.
The other dog in this picture is the neighbor's dog, Sasha. She stayed at our house over the Christmas break so Makenzie could go to Arizona to see her family. She was very protective of me and could always be found right at my feet when she wasn't outside. Even after she's been back at her house for weeks Makenzie says she stills runs up to my door every time she gets let out. She even made it inside once when we weren't paying attention and went right to the backyard with the other dogs. I didn't even realize she was back there until Makenzie came and knocked on my door asking if I'd seen her. Pretty funny! I love my puppies!!
Lily Hits the Double Digits
8 years ago






0 Comments:
Post a Comment