Happy New Year!

I know it's like...really late, but hey- school has just been a much higher priority for me. Anyway- I thought I would finally post about new years eve at my house! TR and I hosted a party with some of our friends.

The food was delicious! Pork Tacos. MMM!

Fawn even liked some of the smaller foods
(Disclaimer: WE did not give this to her, she got up on my table while we were playing and trotted into the room with a big bacon wrapped water chestnut in her mouth.)

There was much Rockband being played.

Even Dalan got to play.

When all was said and done, Dalan fell asleep on my big big bed watching Kung Fu Panda.
And I found myself wishing I could fall asleep too.

We had such a good time! I'm glad everyone came and that they made my whole effort completely worthwhile and all sorts of fun! Way to kick off 2009!!

Friday, January 30, 2009

0 Comments: