I know, I know. Father's day isn't for a few more weeks, and I know TR technically isn't a father, but he will be someday. Since TR and I had some extra cash this month due to my student loan, I decided to spring for Father's Day early, and got him a little surprise.
At our party last week I couldn't help thinking how fun it would be if we had a Barbecue and could just grill up some hamburgers (it didn't help that someone in our neighborhood was grilling something while I was setting up for the party). TR is the BBQ man, so it seemed only appropriate that he got one for Father's Day! I was going to take pictures of him and Sam setting it all up, since it was very entertaining to watch, but I got to talking, and the camera was inside, and one thing led to another...and I forgot.
He adores his new toy, and has used it almost every day since we got it. It'll get some good use this summer for sure! I love you honey! Happy Father's Day.
Lily Hits the Double Digits
8 years ago






0 Comments:
Post a Comment