Two Koi Named Stevie and Darby O'Gill: $17.00

One Water Lily and One Baby Cat Tail plant: $16.00
One Husband and One friend's wages for digging, filling, and making it look pretty: 5 cups of lemonade each. (that's all that was left in the cooler)
Finally getting my pond that I've been dreaming about since moving in to the little blue house a year and a half ago: PRICELESS!
One Water Lily and One Baby Cat Tail plant: $16.00
Finally getting my pond that I've been dreaming about since moving in to the little blue house a year and a half ago: PRICELESS!
It's so nice to turn on the pump and listen to it right outside my window while I sit on my couch with a good book or a great husband. So relaxing to sit and do my homework to the sounds of my little pond. I love to feed Stevie and Darby at night, even if I don't actually see them come up for food... To go check on my water lily and baby cat tails. It's so much fun! Hooray for summer!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment