Last week we had a big party for Dalan's birthday. We had a bonfire, hotdogs, lots of people, and of course, S'mores. Dalan got to flirt with his new friend (and my old one) Samantha from next door. We had a great time. I can't believe how big he's gotten.
As a salute to the end of my semester (and because my psychology teacher was crazy) I burned my psychology notes! I can honestly say I didn't learn anything new in that class, and it was a chapter in my life that I didn't mind seeing burned to ashes.
Dalan was sitting on my lap while we were watching the pages curl in the flames and he said "Angel! That paper has words on it!" when I explained what it was he said "Oh Angel. Burning books is bad business." I told him it wasn't really a book, and that we shouldn't burn books and he said "But you can cause you're a grown up and this class made you sad, right?" So cute!
It was a great time! I'm glad everyone came out! I feel kind of bad that I don't have pictures of Dalan's face when he pulled out his cool dinosaur toys TR and I got him for his birthday, or when we brough his cake out to him and everyone started singing. I was having such a good time I completely forgot my camera. Too bad! Next time I'll remember!
Lily Hits the Double Digits
8 years ago






0 Comments:
Post a Comment