'Tis the season...for PUMPKIN CARVING!
I have a secret. Ready?
I. LOVE. HALLOWEEN.
Really. No lie. It's my favorite holiday of all time
One of my favorite activities is carving pumpkins. I love to lay out the news paper. I love sitting on the floor. I love cutting the lid off. I love getting my hands all goopy with the seeds and pumpkin inards. I love carving it out and seeing the finished product all lit up. I love it. (did I mention I love carving pumpkins?)
I generally watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" while carving pumpkins...which may be a little weird to some, but I love it.
This year we had Sam and Andrea come over, and with my hands all goopy and such, I didn't take pictures. But I did get our after pictures! Not Sam and Andreas though, cause they went home right after we were done.
TR did an Autobot symbol on his, all freehand, and mine was just a crazy skelly from the package of patterns we got.
The other best thing about carving pumpkins? The weeks worth of pumpkin seeds I get to sort out of all the goop (I love it!) and bake. MMMMM!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment