I love Easter, and this year was the best yet! The day was beautiful, the baby was happy, we got to see family, it was an all around wonderful day.

The Easter Bunny didn't hide our baskets this year. I'm sure he knew just how tired this Mommy was after the week I had. Molly got Rice Cereal, some new socks that actually fit, spoons, a pretty new dress, and fruit! Don't worry grandparents, we were left vegetables too. Daddy got a new shirt, cheese balls, orange slices, and some Star Wars stuff. Mommy got a new dress, and some candy. The Easter Bunny also left us a basket for our dear friend Stephanie. What a nice guy!

We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for church since Grandma was speaking in Sacrament meeting. It was fun to just kind of hang out for the morning.After church and naps, we went to Aunt Sarah's house for dinner. Molly and Hannah had matching Easter Bonnets that Grammy made for them. They were just so darling!

I love the sense of renewal that comes with Easter. It's a time to reflect on the sacrifices our Savior made for us so that we may be able to live with him again. I'm so excited that because of the love of our Father in Heaven, and Jesus that we may live with him again, and that we can be an eternal family. I can't imagine my life or any existence where I don't get to be with my wonderful husband and our beautiful daughter. I am so grateful for the atonement and for the power of it I have felt in my life.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment