The day started right after work. I drove to Salt Lake to meet my wonderful sisters and step-mom at the Kimball for our evening. We talked and I got to play with Molly until it was time for dinner.
As is out tradition for sister's weekend we ate dinner at PF Changs. This time we didn't have to wait almost 2 hours to get a table though.

After dinner we chatted until the early hours of the morning. Jessica and I then retreated to our room and went straight to bed. Molly slept well, Jessica hardly even knew she was there. In the morning she was happy as could be and we went to play on the floor
My favorite moment is towards the end where she stops moving and making noise for a second and then she squeals with delight.
The morning was Beautiful! The day was filled with Waffles and Frites, Hunger Games, Shopping, eating and chatting.

We got to see all the pretty girls in their prom dresses (and some not so pretty dresses too!) while we were waiting for Dad and and kids to join us for dinner. What a fun weekend! I loved it!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment