Molly was blessed by her Daddy on February 19th. The
day was lovely, it had snowed the night before, but it was a sunny day. The blessing was fantastic.

Grammy made her pretty dress. It was made out of the same material that she made my wedding dress out of. It was so beautiful. Everything was perfect.
Right before I got in the shower I got a message from friend Tasha saying that she and Jon wouldn't be able to make it. Her sister was in the hospital and she needed to be there. I wished them well and started to get ready.
As soon as I got out of the shower TR told me that most of his family wouldn't be at the blessing either. Grandma Janice had been in a car accident and was in the hospital. I didn't know all the details at this time, so I tried not to worry too much and finished getting ready.
The blessing was beautiful. TR promised Molly some very special things in her blessing and I felt the spirit so strongly. I know our Heavenly Father was with us that day and that he loves us so much.

After the blessing we found out that Grandma Janice was hurt much worse than we originally thought. We got updates through the luncheon, but she was in bad shape. We were so sad that she wasn't there with us, but over the next couple of weeks she made amazing improvements. We know that all the prayers and blessings that were said on her behalf helped her in that time. She still has a long road ahead of her, but she is doing pretty well. Grandma Janice and Molly have a special connection. Molly's special blanket is the one that Grandma Janice made for her. When we went to see her, Molly had been fussy all day and hadn't had much of a nap, but as soon as Grandma touched her little foot she calmed right down and slept almost the rest of the day.
We're so happy to have this little angel in our lives. We are so blessed by her every day. We also love our Grandma Janice, and we pray for her every day.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment