First taste of Rice


Since the Easter Bunny brought Molly rice cereal she's started eating it in the morning and at night before bed. The first time was trial and error for Mommy. I made it too thin and made it with water, so she wasn't really into it much. She made a big huge mess, but it was fun to see her roll it around in her mouth, trying to figure out what to do with it.
On Sunday, Aunt Sarah showed us how to do it. She knows all the tricks. She mixed it with formula, made it really thick, and Molly gobbled it down. She loved it! She ate a lot more than I was expecting her to which was great! Made for a good nights sleep for both Molly and Mommy.
Last night I made her cereal with Apple Juice and she gobbled it all up! It was wonderful! Aunt Sarah taught her to blow raspberries when she was done though, so in the end she and I both got all messy. She thought it was pretty funny when she'd blow that raspberry and I'd squeal and wipe off my pants. Daddy found it pretty funny too.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

1 Comment:

Katie said...

She looks a lot like TR in the last pic on this post