Aunt Jen Came!

While Malcolm was still in the hospital, Jen called me one morning after I had sent her a picture of him. She asked me if she could come hold my baby on the 18th. Of course I said YES!


Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures while she was here because we were having a great time. She came and held Malcolm, we talked a lot, she got me out of the house, which was nice. We went and played at Sarah's house on Saturday just to get out of the house, which was really good for me.

On her last day in town she came over before her flight left and read some books with us.
Yes, that is Molly playing on Aunt Jen's phone while she reads a story
 Molly LOVED showing off her brother to Aunt Jen, but she also loved having Aunt Jen there to play with her.

Malcolm was REALLY sad when Aunt Jen had to leave
We love when Aunt Jen comes! I was very sad when she had to leave, and wish she could have stayed longer. 

Sunday, April 21, 2013

0 Comments: