While Mommy was in the hospital, Molly got to spend a lot of time with Daddy. I think that was really good for her. She also got to spend some time with Grandma, and Grammy so Daddy could spend some time with me and Malcolm in the hospital.
One day while she was playing with Grammy, she got to go to the park for lunch and play with the Mater car at Grammy's house.
 |
| Tired Girl |
 |
| LOVE That smile! |
 |
| Zoom Zoom! |
I'm so grateful that we live close to family that was able to take care of my little girl while I could not. It was nice to have some time with just me and TR as well. We got to spend some time with Malcolm in the NICU, and just some time together in the hospital.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment