Our Graduate: THE DADDY!

Daddy Graduated from College! After two years and a semester he has his Applied Associates Degree from the UVU Culinary Arts Institute! He worked so hard in his program, and we are so proud of him. When I watched him walk out in the processional with his classmates my heart swelled with pride. I thought it was going to jump right out of my chest.
I know, you can't see him very well. He's right before the platform with the lei on.
 The graduation wasn't as long and boring as I was expecting it to be. They split it up so only a few colleges were graduating with him, which was kind of nice. The speakers were fairly entertaining as well. All in all, it was a very nice ceremony.

After the ceremony and taking pictures (I'll get those later, I promise), we had our friends and family over for a luncheon at our house. It was so nice to see everyone and celebrate our graduate. I'm terrible at taking pictures at this sort of thing, so there aren't many I'm afraid.


We're so proud of our graduate Daddy!

Friday, April 26, 2013

0 Comments: