Blankets, Blankets, And More Blankets!

Okay- so for most of you who know me, I get cold easily right? Well our apartment, being a basement apartment, is colder than most, and our heat only works when A- Our neighbors upstairs are home, and B- They're cold. Needless to say, most of the time, our apartment is just plain cold. The other day I way laying in bed, shivering, and my sweet TR went and found EVERY SINGLE BLANKET in my house and put them on top of me! It weighed probably 10 pounds! It was nice and toasty though! I slept like that for a good 3 or 4 days straight.

See? I had to pull the mounds of blankets down so you can see my face.

That yellow thing is our plush mattress. The rest is all the blankets.

It's good to know that no matter what, I'll never be TOO cold. Wherever life takes us, I'm taking my blankets!

Sunday, December 09, 2007

0 Comments: