Our First Christmas Tree

We got our first christmas tree last Saturday. We got a real tree cause TR has never had one, and I love the way they smell.

I turned into one of those people I always laughed at.

Yes, we drove our christmas tree home on top of our car.

Tied it inside and everything.

Mimi LOVES the snow. It's her favorite.

Before we got it in the house we had to brush the tree off

TR said he felt like Hagrid from Harry Potter in this picture.

It was an adventure to get it through our front door (As you can tell by the exceptionally blurry picture).

TR made a wreath to hang on our door out of the branches we cut off the bottom. Lucky for me he got his Basketweaving merrit badge in scouts.

We welcomed autumn...

Then replaced it with Christmas.

Mimi tried to be all sneaky waiting for just the right moment to make a break for the door, and snow.

Of course, she got in trouble, but that didn't stop her from hoping.

It was an adventure getting our tree in our house, but it was one that I'll always remember. Something that makes our first christmas tree special. Next step: Decorations!


Sunday, December 09, 2007

0 Comments: