"Decorations Of Red On A Green Christmas Tree"

So our decorations weren't all red, but it was sure fun to put them up!

Our First Decorations! We had to improvise hanging things, cause we didn't buy any when we bought the balls, thinking they'd come with some. Silly us!

TR putting up "Our First Christmas" ornament.

Mimi says "I wanna help!" (Sure she did...she wanted to help eat those candy canes!)

TR made this when he was little. It's Christmas in a nutshell! (See...a baby Jesus made out of a peanut and nutshell...Christmas...in a nutshell...it's funny see...)

TR MADE this. It's made of a sheet of music, tape, and that little blue music folder was made out of a file folder! Took him like...20 minutes to figure it all out and make it. Isn't he amazing?!

I made this. It's Mimi's stocking. It was basically just a trial to figure out our stockings. (Isn't she amazing?! TR says.)

The finished product! AAAHHH!!! OOOOHHHH!! OOOOOOOOOOO!!

Mimi wanted to help me wrap presents. Silly Mimi!

I believe our first Christmas Tree experience was a successful one. I love to just sit and look at it sometimes. I'm working on TR and My stockings, and I will post pictures of them when I get them done, I promise. We're being very crafty this year. Mostly cause....we're poor! Hooray for Christmas! (That's not why we're poor, but hooray for it anyway.)

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...That's not Christmas in a nutshell, that's just Jesus in a nutshell. Greg says to let him out!!