Mimi's Best Friend

Mimi has a best friend. Her name is Tabatha (or Taba for short), and she lives at TR's parent's house. It's so much fun when they play together, but sometimes Tabatha gets a little bark happy. Here's how the last trip to "Grandma's House" went in Mimi's words.

"Arf arf..woof woof"
(Translation: Tabatha and I had so much fun playing.)

"woof *whine whine, wimper wimper*"
(Translation: I was such a good little dog, and so was Taba, but sometimes she barks too much.)

"Bark bark, woof woof 'Arf arf arf bark woof bark?'"
(Translation: I asked her "What is that thing on your nose?")

"Bark Woof woof arf"
(Translation: Then I tried to help her get it off)

"*whine whine, wimper whine* Bark woof"
(Translation: I love my friend Tabatha)

"Bark bark woof woof bark"
(Translation: Sometimes she gets tired though. She's really old in doggy years.)

Aren't I lucky to speak dog? I'm so glad Mimi has a friend to play with, and especially for the SLEEP she gets afterwards. More sleep for Mimi = More sleep for mommy and daddy = happy mommy and daddy! And everyone knows, happy mommies and daddies give out more treats!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

0 Comments: