TR's 22nd birthday was on Monday, and it was SO fun!! I had a big surprise party for him all planned out. Thanks for everyone who came! We had a great time! And he said he was kinda sorta surprised! Which is a big deal for me. It's really hard for me to keep a secret. Not only did I keep his party a secret, but I kept his PRESENTS a secret! YAY ME!! Here's a few pictures TR took with his new camera (that I got him) :D

Jessica with Baby "Safannah"

We were so excited that Dad and Amy could come. They found out about the party that morning! It was so good to see them on such short notice!
Of Course Nate was there!
Our house seemed to be invaded by little people. I loved it!
TR's Sister Whitney was VERY happy to be celebrating with us.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment