Thankful Day 3

BROTHERS!

I have the three greatest brothers in the whole wide world!!
Tim: I cannot even come close to expressing my gratitude for my oldest brother. He was the one I always ran to when I was in a pickle or needed priesthood advice. He's helped my troubled soul through many a rough patch in my life. He's always been there when I needed him, whether it was an excuse to get out of school (I was in fifth grade!), someone to get me when I was sick, a study partner, or someone to save me when my car broke down on the freeway, Tim is always the first response. He's saved my heart and spirit when it's been broken. He is a real example to me in my life. He's always so cheerful and he works so hard to make his life great. He's strengthened my testimony and bettered my life just by being my brother. I'm so grateful to call him family.
Nate: I've always really looked up to my big brother Nate. He's such an example to me. He's such a great dad and husband. I'm so lucky to live next to him. He helps us out so much (see: TR's puncture wound). I love watching his fish with him and seeing his face light up when he's got Milo in his arms or his girls run and give him hugs. Nate taught me that no matter what you want to get out of life, if you work for it, you can get it. He's got it in spades. I'm so proud of everything that I've watched him accomplish in his life. He knows the value of hard work and he knows what needs to happen to reach his goals. He taught me how to work the stove. I think when I was little if he would have told me to go jump off a bridge I would have found a way. He's compassionate, kind, caring, loving, determined, and so much more. I'm so proud to ha ve such an awesome brother.
Caleb: This kid is hilarious. I love to watch his eyes get huge when he's telling a story or something he thinks is really interesting. I've learned so much from him, even though I don't see him very often. He's so fun to talk to when you get him one-on-one. He can just talk your ear off with all the fun things that he's learning in school and the stuff that he's read about and everything. He can be so fun to be around. I'm looking forward to seeing the man that he's going to grow up to be. He already knows what he's supposed to be doing, and he's so good with

Thursday, November 19, 2009

0 Comments: