MOTHERS!
Specifically MY mothers. I'm one off the lucky few that have three wonderful mothers!
Mommy: My mom is the greatest. She's always always ALWAYS been there for me. It doesn't matter what I'm crying about, she's always there to help me out. Sometimes I don't want to hear what she's saying at the time, but I always tuck it away in the back of my mind for another time when I really need it, or am ready for it. She taught me about the gospel, about the flowers, how to work hard, and be friendly to people around me. She's always been a teacher, a confidante, and a friend.
We never really fought in high school. I wasn't the typical teenager that didn't like their mother. I love to be with her, talk with her, and laugh with her. She's been my best friend for years, and has only recently been replaced (by TR). I still talk to her every day, I love to just share my thoughts and hopes and dreams with her. She's always made sure that I'm taken care of, validated my fears, made me realize that it's okay to be silly.

She taught me how to be a good wife, how to be around people, how to write my name. She taught me some of the most important things in this life. She's a strong, beautiful, talented, thoughtful, awesome person who is always helping someone out. She very rarely takes time out for herself because she's always so wrapped up in what is going on with everyone else. She's always got some sewing project or another that she's working on for someone. I'm so so grateful for my mom!
(This is why you don't see many pictures of my mom)
Amy: I was blessed with a second mother as well. Amy is fantastic! I'll admit, I thought she was going to be an "Evil step-mother" type when I was little and she and my dad first got married. I was so wrong! Amy is the sweetest person, and she's so great for our family. She's so sweet and caring. She's always supportive and has some great advice. She's easy to laugh with and is always in pursuit of a good time. She went from being single to a new mother of 5 and she made the transition extremely well. I'm so grateful for Amy. She's just so amazing. She's kind and caring. She's patient and helpful. She's such a great example of a mom. I'm so thankful for her!
Angie: Over the last (almost) three years I've gotten to know her I feel really blessed. You can definitely tell she loves her children (and she raised one great guy). She's so sweet and she's always willing to do things for us when we need her to. She's so fun to be around. You can always joke with her. It's so great to have her in our lives. She's so helpful and kind. She's always pushing us to be better, to do better, and to be happy. She's enriched our lives.
I'm so thankful for all these wonderful women I have surrounding me, teaching me how to be a better person, wife, mother, and woman. I'm so thankful for their shining examples to me, what they mean to me in my life, and how they've helped me. I love them all and I'm constantly thankful for them.
I'm so thankful for all these wonderful women I have surrounding me, teaching me how to be a better person, wife, mother, and woman. I'm so thankful for their shining examples to me, what they mean to me in my life, and how they've helped me. I love them all and I'm constantly thankful for them.






3 Comments:
I just had to ask, what's your mom telling you there on the couch?
I honestly have no idea. I don't remember, but I just love that picture. Show's my true colors. lol
hey that is my house!!
Post a Comment