Thankful Day 5

DADS!

Daddy: What little girl doesn't love her daddy? My dad is the best ever. He's always there to help me out no matter what. I'm so proud of how far he's come in such a short while. It warms my heart to think of what a great person he is and how much he's taught me. He taught me the importance of helping others and of being a good person. He's always made sure I was taken care of. He's letting me live in this wonderful house that he's purchased. He's always pushed me to farther than I thought I could go. I'm so thankful for his influence in my life. He's always supported me in all my endeavors. He's never missed a school play or a choir concert. He encouraged me to strike out on my own when I was trying to decide on a college. He called me often to check up and make sure I was okay a lot during that first year away from home. He even drove the 3 and half hours to Cedar to visit a few times. He's always concerned for my safety and my happiness. He's such an amazing person and I'm constantly learning from him. He's one of the most Christ-like people I know, and I've striven to be more like him with each passing day. I'm so thankful for the dad that I have and for his amazing influence in my life and who I am.
Alan: He's so smart. He's such a helpful guy. He's always doing something for one of his kids or for the people he home teaches. He tries his hardest to come to our family functions to support my mom and I really appreciate that. I'm thankful for his example of kindness. The grandkids love him and I think that's fantastic. I'm thankful for his willingness and ability give me priesthood blessings before the school year started when I was younger. That helped me so much. I've come to realize how important those things are in my life.


James: He has always been an example to T.R. A loving man who always cared for his family and their needs. Although he may seem like a quiet man he has a deep love for his family and wants them to succeed. He has always been willing to work to provide and to assist. I'm thankful for his firmness of testimony and his strong faith. I'm thankful for his unwavering support. He has taught T.R. so much about so very many things. He can definitely be called a wise man probably belthazar cause he was the coolest of the wisemen. He truely is a shining priesthood example and we love him for it. We're thankful for his awesomeness.*

*I would just like to state for the record, that I gave TR free reign over that last paragraph.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

0 Comments: