I didn't get all my thankful posts done, but now I think it's time to move on. Maybe I'll do the rest of them at random points down the road. During Pie Breakfast this year, we had a "Thankful Turkey." This was, of course, inspired by my sister Sarah who does a thankful turkey for our family thanksgiving celebration. I thought that was a great idea and so much fun to see what everyone is thankful for.
I'm so glad everyone participated. It was so much fun to see all the things I'm thankful for all the time but forget how much they actually mean to me. Here's our thankful list from our feathers:
-Happiness
-2K Austin
-Girl's Night
-Testimony
-Candycorn, marshmallows, and candy raindrops
-Xbox
-Linus
-TR
-Friends
-Wonderful Husband
-Good Job
-Justin and Jasper
-Good friends to eat good food with
-Everyone together
-A husband who lets me sleep in when I need it
-my family
-Good cooking/good food
-70's punk rock
-Family entertainment
-Wonderful friends and family I have that have supported me through this trying year
-Family and Friends
-Thomas
-Brandon
-Pie Breakfast
-Little boys that are cute
-baby-less friends
-everybody and everything
-A loud house filled with love
-Music
-Grammy and Rachel
-Babies
-My legs and toes
-TR the master chef
-Indoor plumbing (and my family)
-Bioware
-Book of Mormon
-A quiet house filled with peace
-Time spent with my husband
-Kate!!!
-A home to have friends and family to
-Lindsy!!!
-Priesthood blessings
-Mimi
-Wathol and Thomas
-Life
-Family
-Mr. T. Grimm
-Holidays off school and work
-A warm house filled with the spirit
-Pie
-Freedom of religion
-Puppies
-Tommy
-Friends that don't stab me (that....is a long story...)
-My momma is thankful for me. (Dalan)
Wow! We sure do have a lot to be thankful for!
-Happiness
-2K Austin
-Girl's Night
-Testimony
-Candycorn, marshmallows, and candy raindrops
-Xbox
-Linus
-TR
-Friends
-Wonderful Husband
-Good Job
-Justin and Jasper
-Good friends to eat good food with
-Everyone together
-A husband who lets me sleep in when I need it
-my family
-Good cooking/good food
-70's punk rock
-Family entertainment
-Wonderful friends and family I have that have supported me through this trying year
-Family and Friends
-Thomas
-Brandon
-Pie Breakfast
-Little boys that are cute
-baby-less friends
-everybody and everything
-A loud house filled with love
-Music
-Grammy and Rachel
-Babies
-My legs and toes
-TR the master chef
-Indoor plumbing (and my family)
-Bioware
-Book of Mormon
-A quiet house filled with peace
-Time spent with my husband
-Kate!!!
-A home to have friends and family to
-Lindsy!!!
-Priesthood blessings
-Mimi
-Wathol and Thomas
-Life
-Family
-Mr. T. Grimm
-Holidays off school and work
-A warm house filled with the spirit
-Pie
-Freedom of religion
-Puppies
-Tommy
-Friends that don't stab me (that....is a long story...)
-My momma is thankful for me. (Dalan)
Wow! We sure do have a lot to be thankful for!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment